Adolescent Girls and Young Women’s Leadership Training Institute through Safe Space Program
We provide safe space and equip adolescent girls and young women with skills and knowledge of leadership, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, life skills, violence against woman and women’s rights to become adolescent girls and young women leaders in their community.
Women’s Leadership and Economic Empowerment Program
- Vocational Skills Trainings
- Microfinance Services For Women
- Advocacy/ Awareness Training on Women’s Opportunities and Rights
Community – based Programs
Older people self help and livelihoods activities to establish small business livelihood activities for older people and to raise awareness on volunteer spirit in taking care of senior citizens – forming community support groups and older people self help groups.
Youth Hub Empowerment Program
Youth gathering, training, forum to develop the skills of young people as well as the volunteer spirit of young people.
Meals on Wheels
Delivering meals to needy and disadvantaged in – patients.
- New Born Care Training
- Elderly Person Care & Counseling Training
- Community Educators Training
- Nursery Teachers’ Aid Training
- Social Worker’s Training
- Creative Arts and Crafts making
- Basic and Advanced Sewing
- Home Management Course
- Seasonal Fruits Preservation Course
- Training in using bio Fertilizer & Bio Pesticide.